Friday 28 December 2012

2013 - 26 Acts of Random kindness

I'm sure many of you are fully aware of the tragic events that unfolded at Sandy Hook earlier this month. If you are like me, these children will never be far from your mind. You hug your own children close and are thankful that they come home to you each school day.

One of the good things that came out of this was from Ann Curry who invited everyone to commit 26 random act of kindness in memory of the victims who were lost that day.

Come 2013 - I will be doing just this. I strongly urge you to check out this facebook page and discover this movement for yourself. I am already planning my first act! ;)

http://www.facebook.com/26acts?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading your feedback