Monday 11 March 2013

Random act of kindness - for Newtown.

So, if you've been following my blog - you know that I along with many other's are participating in the 26 acts movement. A act of kindness, in memory of the children who lost their lives in Newtown, CT last December.

Although I haven't been keeping up as well as I did at the start, I'm very proud of this donation. I've been in contact with Hope Springs, located in Kitchener. For those of you not familiar with Hope Springs, it is a Cancer Support Center. (http://www.hopespring.ca/)

This week, I will be shipping out 10 adult hats, interchangeable flowers, and 5 completed headbands for cancer patients to wear. My hope is that these women will feel just as beautiful as they were before starting treatments.

I'm also excited as I've been in contact with a local child's cancer center and will be doing the same.

So in memory of James Mattioli, age 6 of Newtown, please pay it forward in memory of the lives lost in Newtown, CT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading your feedback