Monday 19 March 2012

Something a little different

I am participating in the Momstown Guelph Mom 2 Mom sale this weekend. I've been fortunate enough to get to know Leanne Ballard, the Momstown Guelph momma and am proud to be able to participate in this event set up by her and her talented staff Melissa Cahoon and Paula O'Donnell.

Here is the link to Momstown Guelph http://guelph.momstown.ca/
The event with all the details for the sale this Saturday http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=369527259746094&set=a.354874867878000.85080.111552742210215&type=1&theater#!/events/336595493028714/
Also the link to the Momstown Guelph blog http://momstown-guelph.blogspot.ca/

If you are in the area, I hope you'll stop by and say hi to both Shanon and myself as well as catch some deals on some great gently used items!!

I've participate in several shows but this time around wanted to do something fun and different to both showcase my items as well and incorporate some of my other venues of creativity.

Sooooo, i decided to go out and buy some chocolate molds and rediscover my love for playing with chocolate! I got a small planter, some sponges and started bringing my vision to life! I created some chocolate lollipops this morning, and was quite pleased to see it was something I had lost my knack for.

I will be carrying only two of these *baskets* at the sale this weekend. What do you think?

This features 3 interchangeable flowers that can be worn alone or used to embelish a headband or hat. 1 curly corker, some Easter emebelishment, 1 matching headband and 2 homemade chocolate lollipops!



A view of the inside of the basket.


Im quite pleased with how it came out! Can't wait to see how they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading your feedback