Wednesday 11 April 2012

It's Anti-Bullying day!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! My kids were spoiled by the Easter bunny and it was great be able to spend time with family.

It's been a bit since I've had the opportunity to update my blog - but what better day to do so then April 11th - Anti Bullying day. I believe it's a day that holds an important message and will to send the message that bullying will not be tolerated and that we as as members of society will take a stand.

My son's school (as many of the school's) has asked that the kids wear pink today. My wonderful son, who is unique in his own right did not want to wear pink last year. So we comprimised and were able to create something that would suit his desire to support the cause, but not take him out of his comfort zone. He wore it proudly to school today.

I wish I had of been more on the ball this year to create these for sale, but time slipped away. These could be put on a pin (which my son's is on) or on a clip or several other options.

Anti-bullying pin



Be sure to wear your pink today and take a stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading your feedback