Friday 20 July 2012

Faeries in the Park - a huge thanks!

I first need to take a moment to say a big thank you to Jacquie of Loft Photography (http://loftphotography.blogspot.ca/) who is nothing less then spectucular behind the camera, but always so much fun to work with. A big thank you as well to all of our participants who helped to make the day such a huge success.

Here are some photos of the adorable little ones who took part in *fairylicious* day!

Looking forward to next year!

These two are of course my favorite (because this is my daughter). My little fairy who loves her *butterfly wings*


This colour worked beautifully with this cutie's red little whisps


Love the way the black compliments this pink on this beautiful little lady



She was soooo sweet, love her little personality!

A little one who is close to our heart, we think the world of this pretty lil miss!

A repeat customer from last year, I can honestly say she gets cuter every year!


Our first little guy to take part, I could have just eaten him up! Makes an adorable little wizard!


I swear she couldn't possibly be any prettier! She was a natural!




Looking forward to doing this all again next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading your feedback