Monday 9 July 2012

We are still here!

Holy Moly!  It's been over a month since I last posted! Please forgive me as it's been a very crazy time and there hasn't much time Shelby Styles sadly.

However, I'm super excited to share that we have some exciting events coming up that we will be participating in, along with a few new products I'm currenly working on to see how they come out!

Something I used to make and have been getting more frequest request for are hairclip holders.
Here are a few photos of the princess ones that seem to be the most popular.

Tinkerbelle clip holder


A personalized clip holder



Cinderella in action!


be sure to stop by my facebook page to see more!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.135979419767547.16218.111552742210215&type=3#!/ShelbyStyles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading your feedback