Sunday 17 February 2013

Easter is JUST around the corner!

Easter is creeping up quickly. This year it's the end of March. Have you put any thought yet as to what will be in your favorite little misses Easter basket this year?

No?!?!?


Well let me help! :)

I made these last year for a show, and they did so well that I've decided to start taking pre orders for this year!




Option 1:

Two home made chocolate suckers in your choice of milk, dark or white chocolate. 3 flowers on partially lined alligator clips, 1 corker and 1 headband. Comes in cute container/basket. Artifical grass will cover the sponges items are interested into.

Option 2:

Basket filled with choclate. 4 home made chocolate suckers (choice of dark, milk or white), 6 mini home made chocolates (choice of dark, milk or white), with decorations and foil wrapped eggs.

Option 3:

Have something else in mind! I'd love to hear it!

Please email me at shelbystyleshairclips@yahoo.ca to place your order today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading your feedback