Thursday 7 February 2013

Hip, Hip, Hippity Hop!!!

Easter is on it's way! I'm seeing post's all over facebook with photographer's lining up appointment's for their little one's to have Easter photo's taken!!! That sent me a instant reminder that the holiday is early this year and right around the corner! Soooo, Easter goodies are starting to roll out at Shelby Styles. Here is a sneak peek of a few items that are currently done, ready to ship or ready to order!

This is one of my favorites. The ballerina bunny on two pink shabby's!

 
 
I'm also super excited about these clips! The photo's really don't do them justice. They are simply adorable!
 
 
 
 
Be sure to check back to my facebook page often. Lots of super cute items still to be added!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading your feedback