Tuesday 5 February 2013

Switching it up a bit.....

So I decided to take a short break from my normal creations and play around with a few idea's I found on Pinterest.

I'm fairly pleased with they way they came out and may just add them to my collection of items for sell.

I've been wanting to try this one for awhile. Having recently reorganized my daughter's room and putting her in a big girl bed, I decided what better time to go ahead and do it! Although I need to perfect a few things, in the end I'm really pleased with the outcome!

My daughter's new hairclip holder. This one even has hooks for her headbands and hats too!


Isn't it cute?


I've also been wanting to start up a memory jar. This jar would be where everyone writes down a memory that has happened through the course of the year. At the end of the year, pull out all the memories and recount all the good times shared. I decided to decorate it a little and put a little twist on it. I'm sure you've noticed by now, I've got a thing for damask prints! ;)


 
Ta da!!! Our family memory jar!!!
 
 
Who say's DIY isn't easy?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading your feedback