Thursday 17 January 2013

Bottle Caps, zipper pulls, bracelets and more! Kahn Kidz

Another one of my friends who was kind enough to help out by donating some awesome items to the Auction for Tracy.

Check out Lisa's amazing work through her company Kahn Kidz.

I started Kahn Kidz actually as hobby.  The very talented Mandi from Shelby Styles was making cute bottlecap corkers for my daughter.  I thought it would be relaxing to produce the caps and use as a creative outlet.  Well my little hobby that started because of Mandi has snow balled and we continue to grow.  I make bottlecaps for hair clips, bookmarks, magnets and zipper pulls.  Kahn Kidz is just launching into kids jewlery inspired by my daughter Avery.  Check us out on facebook or email me at kahnkidz@gmail.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading your feedback