Monday 14 January 2013

Usborne - Heidi McNeil

 Our *Auction for Tracy* feature vendor is Heidi McNeil, a local Usborne rep. My kids have some of these books and not only are they fun and colourful, but educational too! A hit for children of any age. Thank you Heidi!


I'm so excited to share Usborne Books with you! I've been with the company for close to 3 year and I love their books and I love watching my kids read their books! The company is based out of the UK but has been in Canada close to 20 years and was named Children's Publisher of the Year 2012. They specialize in high quality and educational books for children from babies to teens and with over 1500 books in the English catalogue, there is truly something for everyone! Whether it's a touchy feely board book, an internet linked resource book, a drawing and doodling book or one of our many readers or novels there is something for even the most reluctant readers!
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/readingwithheidi or check out my webpage www.usborneonline.ca/heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading your feedback