Thursday 24 January 2013

Fantastic Photo's - T&J Photography!!!

 A big thank you to Amanda of T & J Photography for her donation of a birthday party package in the Auction for Tracy. I am thrilled to be able to feature her beautiful work on my blog! Def, check her out!
 
T&J Studios Photography is located just outside of Alma, about 30-40 minutes from Guelph or Waterloo. I am a full-time mom and a part/full-time photographer (depending on my schedule at the time!). I love my kids, and they are the reason behind the name! (T = Trent, J = Jocelyn). They are my muses and my best models! They are getting pretty good at it too! I even have them thinking and talking like me!

T&J Studios Photography has been operating since October of 2010 but came into full swing this past year. I have had the opportunity to be a part of so many families' moments. It's such an honour to work with each and every one of them!

I would love to be a part of your life experiences so you can remember those moments forever!

Please check out our website www.tandjstudiosphotography.com to see the various packages we offer. If you don't see something you want, contact us and we can help you preserve your families' memories.

Thanks,
Amanda Belec Newton
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading your feedback