Sunday 13 January 2013

Redneck Wine Glasses, Subway art and more!

So, as many of you know I held a auction on my facebook page last month in an effort to raise money and help offset the costs of my husband's cousin's funeral exspenses.
I'd first like to say a BIG thank you to all the vendors, bidders and support that tickled in! I am just collecting the little bit of the funds, but the grand total was just over $600. Amazing!!

As promised to my awesome vendors who donated, I will be showcasing their talent on my blog.
Today I'd like to introduce you to Creations With Love.

Creations with LoVe is a new company that was born in fall of 2012. Took this from my site ~ Welcome to Creations with LoVe. My name is Anne, and I am a wife, mother of 4 amazing kids, nana to the sweetest grand daughter, mother in law to a great daughter in law. I love to create unique items. I am always coming up with new ideas or I may see something and think of ways to create new unique items. Right now I have started with Subway Art. Subway Art is the new fad, and I think it is really cool. More items will be added as I create them. Thanks for stopping by...please say hi so I can come visit you, too! Come visit me on Facebook.
Creations with LoVe has added Hillbilly glasses to their line up and will be adding more creations throughout the year, including knitted items, unique lights, and much more. Come on by to see unique items for holiday gifts, birthdays, wedding gifts and much more. We also do personalized Subway Art for Births, Weddings.
Check out some of Anne's items:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading your feedback