Tuesday 15 January 2013

Spice up your Valentine's Day! Passion Parties

A big thank you to Lisa Clarke, a local Passion Parties rep for her donation to the auction for Tracy. Check out her feature!

Putting the Va Va Voom back in your Bedroom!!
My name is Lisa and I am a SAHM by day and Passion Diva by night!!
Are you thinking GIRLS NIGHT IN? Are you thinking FUN? Are you thinking UNIQUE & MEMORABLE? Then you were right in thinking PASSION PARTY!!!!!!
I offer in home, CONFIDENTIAL shopping to ignite your Inner Diva!!

You and your friends will be treated to a great night of giggles, education and sassy secrets. A cross section of products are brought into your living room and I will explain how to bring different types of toys, lotions & edibles into the bedroom to enhance the passion!

I am located in Rockwood, Ontario but am happy to travel so contact me and let's get your party set up!!!!

FB Page http://www.facebook.com/PassionPartiesLisa
passionpartiesbylisa@hotmail.com
519 856 0594 (texts welcome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading your feedback